December 26, 2015

Travel 3Sixty 100th issue party

Earlier last month, I received an email from AirAsia, inviting me to be part of their blogger community, #AABC. As someone who loves travelling, of course I joined it!

Fret not, if you didn't get any invitation, you still can apply to be part of it.
Just email the team at maa_corpcomm@airasia.com .

About one week later, I received another invitation from them. This time, I was invited to Travel 3Sixty 100th issue celebration party.

First making it's debut in August 2007, it's amazing to see how the magazine has grown over the years. Never missed to read it every time I was on board the plane. And yeah, guilty to admit that I've stolen a couple of issues as well. Ooppss!! I am sorry! The digital version wasn't available yet at that time! ;p

It was held at one of the coolest bar in town, Marini's on 57.





One cannot miss this amazing view of the Petronas Twin Tower. ♥



Met a friend from Jom Jelajah Koperasi Johor trip. Surprised she still could recognize me with the short hair. hehe..





Oh that's Dato' Shake.. but I am not a fan of him, so don't care hahaha.

We were entertained by Tune Studios artist, De Fam. Honestly I've never heard of them cos I was ignorant of the local music scene, but they were not bad at all. If I hear them on radio, I might think they're one of those new and upcoming foreign artists.


Dato' Aziz Bakar, Board of Director of AirAsia Berhad revealed the cover of the 100th issue.

 


He later launched a special contest where readers of the magazine have the opportunities to invite Travel 3Sixty team to visit their hometown and be featured as the cover story. How cool is that!



Here's to 100 more issues! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow nice experience you got there :D